Where you can find us
Hotel Gala is located just 50 meters from the beach, in the central area of Misano, in a comfortable and useful pedestrian area.
- Bus no. 125 bus stop 65, 50 meters from our Hotel
- Railway station, 400 meters from our Hotel (You can reach Riccione or Rimini in a few minutes from here without taking the car)
- Rimini airport 9km away
- Riccione viale Ceccarini 5km away
- Cattolica 4km away
- Gradara castle 12km away
- Rimini old town center 14km away
- Cattolica aquarium (the ships) 2.5 km away
- Aquafan and Oltremare water parks 6km away
- Italia in Miniatura 24km away
- Misano world circuit 5km away
From this point you can reach, by car or by public transport, all the most popular destinations on the Romagna Riviera: entertainment parks, cultural locations, shopping areas and our beautiful hinterland. For visitors who really love to live their holiday at full speed we suggest to visit the Misano World Circuit motor racing circuit “Marco Simoncelli” that is just a few kilometres from here.
Hotel Gala, how to get here by car or by train: all the directions
By car: you should take out from SS16 to Misano exit, follow the road to the seafront. The hotel is located at beach site number 45, in a side street from the main one. Otherwise you could take the Motorway A14 and take the Riccione exit (for arrivals from the North) or Cattolica exit if you’re arriving from the South side.
By bus: you can reach Misano Adriatico from Riccione or Cattolica with the line number 125. It would be possible to buy the tickets into a tobacco shop or in a newsstand.
By train: Get off at Misano Adriatico station that is just in the centre of the town. If you take the subway you’ll find the church, so go ahead on the right side and pass on Pascoli Street (second street on the left after the Church) and proceed towards the seafront.